It’s Summer time!!! Need something fresh and cold. Should be something that wouldn’t ruin my diet better had veggies as a snack. Think about veggie, fresh and cold. It must be Asinan Bogor. Asinan Bogor is made from fruit or veggies serve with sweet, hot and sour sauce, for the one with fruit, you could find the recipe here. The taste is sweet, hot and sour. If you like it hot, just added more chilli in it. The origin of this kind of rujak is from Bogor – West Java. Everyone who goes to Bogor should try it. The mixed between fruit of veggies and sauce make it so fresh in your mouth, especially when it served cold.
Asinan Sayur Bogor
Source : Sajian Sedap
- 1 Green Mango
- 1 cucumber
- 1 packet of coleslaw
- 1/2 packet of bean sprout
500 ml water
5 red chili, throw away seed
150 gr sugar
1 tsp salt
1 tsp dried shrimp
4 tbs vinegar
- Grater green mango and make a thin slices of cucumber.
- Grounded shrimp paste, chili, salt and 2 tbs sugar.
- Bring to boil 500 ml water and remaining sugar in a pan. Cook until sugar dissolved.
- Put grounded ingredients into the pan. Mixed well.
- Set aside and let it cool.
- Put all the vegetables in a big bowl.
- Pour the sauce into the bowl. Mixed well.
- Put in a jar and let it in a fridge for at least 3 hours (better you let it over night).
- Ready to serve
Share on Facebook