Asinan Buah Bogor
My friend gave me this kind of asinan last week. And I realllllyyy LOVE it. I think it’s suitable for my diet menu this week. Got some green mangos at asian store last saturday and had some sour fruits in my fridge, then i decided to make it. Search for some recipes from internet and I decided to try recipe from Sajian Sedap with a bit of modification. Just adding a bit of shrimp paste like the one i read in another recipe. Finally i found out that for this kind of asinan, the sauce used sugar instead of palm sugar like rujak buah manis. I prefer to eat this cold than warm. And it’s suitable for summer time. Hmmm….soooo….drooolinnngggg…..:)
- 1 Green Mango
- 1 cucumber
- 1 nectarine
- 1 apple
- a quarter pineapple
500 ml water
5 bred chili, throw away seed
150 gr sugar
1 tsp salt
1 tsp dried shrimp
4 tbs vinegar
- Make thin slices of all the fruits.
- Grounded shrimp paste, chili, salt and 2 tbs sugar.
- Bring to boil 500 ml water and remaining sugar in a pan. Cook until sugar dissolved.
- Put grounded ingredients into the pan. Mixed well.
- Set aside and let it cool.
- Cut thin slices all fruits in a big bowl.
- Pour the sauce into the bowl. Mixed well.
- Put in a jar and let it in a fridge for at least 3 hours (better you let it over night).
- Ready to serve
Share on Facebook