Upsss…after 1 month i left this blog, finally I came back again. Had some photos ready to post but feels like lacking of time to write and my laziness came over it. That was a great combination which make my blog empty for the last one month. Now i started again to write something and collected some recipes that i already try to make for our daily life. Simple, yummy and healthy, this time i want to make the combination of those three in my recipe 🙂 Hope it works *cross my finger*
300 gr minced beef
5 cloves garlic
salt and pepper to taste
3 eggs, makes 3 thin omelette
1. Makes 3 thin omelette.
2. Put the omelette on a mat and spread the minced beef over the omelette.
3. Roll it slowly using plastic wrap or alluminium foil to make it tight.
4. Steam it for about 30 minutes.
5. Cut into pieces and fried it.
6. You can eat straight away or using sauce.
7. For sauce: Stir fry garlic, sweet soy sauce, salt and pepper. Add 2 tbs water mixture with a bit of corn flour to form a thick sauce.
Share on Facebook