- 100 gr plain flour
- 400 gr tapioca flour or sago flour
- 1 tbs garlic powder
- 1 tsp chicken powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- 250 ml hot water
- 100 ml coconut milk
- In a bowl, mix plain flour, sago flour, salt, white pepper, chicken powder and garlic powder. Mix well.
- Add coconut milk and mix well.
- Then add hot water gradually and mix well
- In a big pot, boil some water. Reduce to medium heat. Scoop about 1 teaspoons, make round balls. Drop the balls in a pot. Cook until the balls are floating and continue cooking for another 5-10 minutes
- Serve with peanut sauce and sweet soy sauce. You can add hot chilli sauce as well if you like
Share on Facebook