Puding Merah Putih
Got the independence day virus spreading in foodie blog, I make this puding to follow foodie blogger celebrating our Independence day on August 17. Hope the spirit of red and white are represented in my photo 🙂
1 pack agar-agar bubuk (you can find in Asian grocery)
200 gr white cooking chocolate
1 ltr milk
red colouring food
- Put milk and agar-agar into the pan, then stir over until agar-agar dissolved.
- Chop the chocolate and mix it with 3 tbs milk. Put in the microwave for about 1 minute until it melted.
- Pour it into boiled milk.
- Divide into 2 parts. Put red food colouring into one part.
- Put the red part first into pudding pan. Then after about 2-3 minutes, pour the white part into pan.
- Pour some strawberry thick and rich topping on top of it.
- Ready to serve.