Sate Kambing (Lamb Satay)
- 500g Lamb meat, cut dice
- 1 shallot
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 3 tbs sweet soy sauce
- 5 hot chilli, sliced (or as much as you want)
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 5 tbs sweet soy sauce
- 1 tomato, cut into dice shape
- Marinate lamb meat using grounded ingredients. Let it for about 2 hrs or better overnight.
- Pin dice lamb into skewer and grilled in the oven or put on the bbq.
- For the sauce: Mixed all sauce ingredients.
- Finishing : Put satay on the plate and pour sauce on the top. You can eat it with warm steam rice.
Share on Facebook