Even i wasn’t born at West Java but my ancestor is from there. It’s originated from west java where my mom and dad was born. It’s one of our family favorite. Simple and easy to make. Just add warm rice and eat together with it then you’ll feel like heaven 🙂
source : my mom
- 4 eggs
- 1 large tofu, fried medium cooked
- bean sprout
- 2 tbs peanut or you can used peanut butter
- 3 cloves garlic
- 4 hot chili (you might not used this if you don’t like spicy taste, or you can just reduce the amount of chili if you like it not too hot)
- 1 tbs shrimp paste/petis udang
- 4 tbs sweet soy sauce/kecap manis
- water to dilute
- Heat the pan. Whisk the eggs.
- Add tofu into it.
- Fried the mixture.
- To make the sauce: put peanut, chili, garlic, salt and shrimp paste in a mortar. ground them. Add sweet soy sauce and water until the mixture is not too lumpy.
- How to serve: Put the egg in a plate. Add bean sprout on the top and pour the sauce over it.
- Ready to serve.
Note: you can eat it with rice.
Enjoy the food!!!
Share on Facebook